The Book Project Manila


It is a continuous and lifelong pursuit of mine to declutter and simplify my life. So one rainy day, after many visits for coffee, I finally went to Local Edition Coffee and Tea at Perea Street in Makati and left these ten books so that others can read them. These are all novels either written by gay authors or featured gay characters. Rather than gather dust at my shelf, I decided to share them to others. I have ebook copies of these, anyway. And others may find something here to relate to or perhaps reaffirm themselves that who they are is not wrong.

Comments

  1. I have the exact edition ng A Home At The End of the World which I never got to read. It's been collecting dust lang sa shelf tapos in the end, I read the ebook. :( Maybe I should participate and declutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. I'm also decluttering (limited space. haha.) but before doing so, I make sure I have an ebook copy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closeted

Weekend

Not my type